RamanFest 2016 will be held in Berlin-Adlershof, Germany's leading Science- and Technology Park! Ten Non-University Research Institutes, six Natural Sciences Departments of Humboldt University, some 1,000 businesses and a rich history await you at Berlin-Brandenburg's top Science, Business and Media hub.
Adlershof has been synonymous with innovation for over 100 years. It is the birthplace of German aviation, and many of the remaining buildings have become event spaces used by Adlershof con.vent. and contributing to "The Adlershof Effect", a unique combination of tradition, creativity and innovation.
In the middle of Germany's Scientific and Technology Park the Adlershof con.vent. Exhibition Centre was opened in December 2010. The Humbolt University of Berlin campus and historically significant buildings from Germany's aviation history surround the new visitor and event center in Rudower Chaussee. Two historically protected buildings, former laboratory and workshop of the Deutsche Versuchsanstalt für Luftfahrt (DVBL, The German Research Institute for Aviation), have been transformed into a modern event venue. A new construction with a glass façade connects these buildings. There the Optimahl Catering GmbH runs the bistro "esswirtschaft". This is where the conference will take place.
By AirplaneFrom Schönefeld Airport:
- Find the station "S-Bahn Flughafen Berlin-Schönefeld"
- Take the S9 for 3 stations until reaching the station "Adlershof"
- Distance: 6 km
- Take bus TXL until reaching the station "S-Bahnhof Beusselstraße", or the bus 109 until "S-Bahnhof Jungfernheide"
- From either station take the S-Bahn S42 until reaching the station "Neukölln", then take the S46 in direction "Königs Wusterhausen", until reaching the station "Adlershof".
- Distance: 30 km
By TrainFrom Hauptbahnhof (Berlin's main train station)
- Take the S5, S7 or S75 until reaching station "Ostkreuz", then take the S8 or S9 until reaching the station "Adlershof"
- Approx. 30 min
- Take the S45 in direction "Schönefeld Airport" until reaching the station "Adlershof" (8 stations, approx. 20 min)
- Or take the S46 in direction "Königs Wusterhausen" until reaching the station "Adlershof" (8 stations, approx. 20 min)
By CarFrom the Berliner Ring or inner city motorway (Stadtautobahn)
- At Schönefelder Kreuz, merge into the A113 towards Schönefeld Airport
- Exit Adlershof
- Take inner city motorway (Stadtautobahn) south to Schönefeld Airport
- Exit Adlershof
- Follow B96a towards Schönefeld Airport
- At S-Bahn station Adlershof, turn right to Rudower Chaussee
Special rates(not included in the participation fee)
HORIBA Scientific has reserved a block of rooms in the Hotel Dorint and AirportHotel. To book your reservation, please contact directly the hotels and simply refer to "HORIBA RamanFest"
http://hotel-berlin-adlershof.dorint.com/en/contact-directions/ Tel.: +49 30 67822-0 Fax: +49 30 67822-1000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Reservations Manager: Ms Nadine Dahlke Email: email@example.com http://www.airporthotel-berlin-adlershof.de/route.aspx?lang=en Tel.: +49 (0)30 / 720 22 22-000 Fax: +49 (0)30 / 720 22 22-100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org