The 6th RamanFest Symposium (RamanFest 2018)
HORIBA Scientific is holding the 6th annual RamanFest conference on advanced applied Raman Spectroscopy. RamanFest 2018 is an international 2 day conference that addresses cutting edge Raman techniques, including Nano imaging, Bio/Life science, Material science, and Emerging technologies such as AFM-TERS (Tip-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy) Raman Spectroscopy. RamanFest encourages discussion on the latest in Raman spectroscopy stimulated by key note lectures from internationally renowned scientists, and an accompanying poster session. This 2 day conference is organized by HORIBA Scientific in partenership with Kitamori Lab, Department of applied chemistry, School of engineering, The University of Tokyo.
- Date: 25th and 26th, June 2018
- Venue: Ito Hall at University of Tokyo, Ito International Research Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Program: Oral presentation by invited speakers, Poster session and Social gathering
- Language: English
- Topics: Nano imaging, Bio/Life science, Material science and Emerging technologies
- Partnership-: Kitamori Lab (Department of applied chemistry, School of engineering, The University of Tokyo)
View the program and speakers list for more information.
If you wish to apply for a poster session, please register.